As a Junior Laravel/Livewire developer you will work remotely with a product team of 5 developers, 5 QA engineers, and 1 designer. This is a unique opportunity to join a mission-driven company that just closed a Series A financing following ~20% monthly growth.
Your day to day is…
- Helping the team kick off on a new and exciting redesign journey. Our apps will be rewritten from scratch in Laravel, Livewire, and Tailwind CSS.
- Writing “clean” code per company coding standards, in a timely and scalable manner.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the company’s software and databases.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapting it to new hardware, improving performance, or upgrading interfaces.
- Working in small cross-functional teams to build, ship, and maintain the company’s products.
- Communicating directly with users to gather requirements and feedback.
- Code reviews, automated testing, CI.