We are a full-stack conversational AI company from building products to delivering bots for our clients. We are looking for a Flutter Developer who can help us build the next generation of enterprise-grade conversational AI platforms.
Haptik's hybrid work model
- Haptik plans to operate in a hybrid work-model where our employees will have the flexibility to Work-from-Home (WFH) for up to 3 out of 5 working days every week.
- In addition to Mumbai where we already have an office, places like Bangalore, Delhi/NCR and Pune will also have an office space soon in 2022 as many of our current employees are also based in these cities.
- You’re encouraged to apply only if you’re either based in one of these 6 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai) or are open to relocating to one within 6 months of joining us.
What will you do every day?
As a company, we have traditionally focused on large business solutions or Enterprises as we commonly refer to them. As we take the next growth step in our company, we created a new business line recently, called Interakt (www.interakt.ai) for Small and Medium businesses. It is used and trusted by some of the fastest growing consumer brands in India to promote and sell their products by engaging customers on WhatsApp. We are looking for a Flutter Developer to help us further scale a stellar platform that has already gained incredible customer growth.
You will be working closely with the product, design and platform team on a day to day basis and be responsible for mobile application and building it for the masses. While you know how to work hard, you also know how to have fun at work and make friends with your colleagues.
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Have a keen eye for detail and passionate about building high-quality mobile applications
- Work closely with the PM and designers to deliver high quality features
- Work closely with the backend engineers to consume system APIs and build for scale
- High level estimating and scoping/breaking down of tasks
- Document features to make them easily understandable to clients
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process
- Use and promote standard good coding practices
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Work experience around optimizing build artifacts and performance monitoring
- 3-6+ years of experience designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Knowing Flutter's Architecture and how things work under the hood must.
- Translate wireframes to responsive UI with sleek animations.
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts and their implementations in Dart.
- Understanding of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Solid State management knowledge with packages like Riverpod, Provider, and RxDart following Clean Architecture.
- Experience in writing Unit tests.
- Excellent debugging skill is required, Using Flutter DevTools to profile and optimize the app.
- Knowledge of Isolates and techniques like Concurrency.
- Experience with consuming internal and external APIs and handling huge data
- Ability to work well with product managers, fellow team members, and other teams
- Strong understanding of Android and iOS development
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Experience in CI CD pipeline is a great plus
- Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.